Python Training in Marathahalli
Python is a freely available, highly interactive, object oriented and interpreted programming language. It is also called as general-purpose language, which means it can be used to build productivity tools, games and desktop apps in the easiest way using its right tools/libraries. Python is great for backend web development, data analysis, automation scripting, machine learning, artificial intelligence and scientific computing. Extensibility, portability, flexibility, scalability, simplicity, embeddability and user friendliness are the major benefits of using Python.
Python Job Opportunities
- You can get Software Engineer or Python developer jobs with confidence in Python.
- Having strong knowledge on Django, Networking or Linux along with python can be an add-on to distinguish your profile from many others. You will be equipped to find Java developer opportunities easily.
- Having strong Python experience with practical knowledge can be a feather on your cap and get you Python developer job.
- Having a few years of programming experience with Python can get you a job as a Python Technical Lead.
- Having Python as a co-skill with HTML, CSS, Android studio and MySQL can get job as Senior Web application developer/Mobile Application developer.
- Having Python as a co-skill with AWS DevOps, PowerShell, AD can get you a job as a Python DevOps Engineer.
- JP Morgan, Intel, Oracle, Qualcomm, Tech Mahindra, Adobe, Capgemini, Amazon, AllState, Altair, SAP, E&Y, AIG, Akamai, Wells Fargo and consulting companies like Virtusa are some of the companies that hire for Python developers.
Expand your python job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Training Marathahalli provides you best Python training with affordable training fee. They provide wifi enabled well structured classroom and live online training. They provide assignments and projects related to Python. Trainers help students to clear doubts and give placement assistant.They schedule classes based on student need.
Prerequisites for Python
- NO Prerequisites to learn Python
- Basic understanding on programming syntax and C/C++ will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the python fundamentals.
Our Python Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Python training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Python training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Python syllabus includes classes, functions, OOPs, file operations, memory management, garbage collections, standard library modules, generators, iterators, exception handling and lot more. For the detailed Python course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Python training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Python classroom course and Python online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Python training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Python training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Python training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Python Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure
2. Execution steps
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files.
- User Interface or IDE
3. Memory management and Garbage collections
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
4. Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
5. Statements and Syntax
- Assignments, Expressions and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
6. File Operations
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
8. Modules and Packages
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
10. Exception Handling
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User defined exception
11. Advanced Concepts