iOS Training in Marathahalli
iOS is a leading mobile OS developed and distributed by Apple Inc. especially for iPhone to provide the secured and fastest mobile applications. Its new versions and upgrades are evolving nowadays with new solutions and ideas to overcome the day-to-day’s security threats. It can be applicable in many real-time applications that consider “Security” as the key factor. Healthcare, energy, finance and banking, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, entertainment, government at local, state and federal levels are some of the examples of real-time applications of iOS, achieved via popular iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. Slide-Over and Split-View multitasking are the major benefits of the recent version of iOS.
iOS Job Opportunities
- iOS jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in Objective C language and application development.
- Having strong iOS knowledge with practical experience in development can be a feather on your cap and get you iOS developer job.
- Having iOS as a co-skill with server side management, UI/UX and XML can get you a job as a senior iOS app developer.
- Having iOS as a co-skill along with Android and API can get job as Mobile application developer.
- Having iOS as a co-skill along with technical architecture, Android, windows phone and solution architecture can get job as Mobile Architect.
- Accenture, Mphasis, JP Morgan, Qualcomm, Capgemini, Oracle, Philips, Prokarma, Societe Generale, Fiserv, Wells Fargo are some of the companies that hire for iOS developers.
- Expand your iOS job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Prerequisites for iOS
- NO Prerequisites to learn iOS. However, training on Objective C and application development fundamentals will be covered in this course.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the iOS fundamentals.
Our iOS Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best iOS training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this iOS training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our iOS syllabus includes fundamentals of Objective C, MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, cocoa design pattern, iPhone sensors, orientation, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, SDK mapping, multi view applications, database persistence, media interaction and integration and lot more. For the detailed iOS course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our iOS training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide iOS classroom course and iOS online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this iOS training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best iOS training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best iOS training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
iOS Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
2. Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UI State Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
3. Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
4. Memory Management
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
5. Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UI Controls
- Button,label,Text fields
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
6. Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
7. Working With TableView
- UI Table View Controller
- Working with multiple TableViews
- UI Table View Cell
- TableView practices
- Custom Cell creation.
8. Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
9. Core Graphics and Quartz Core
- UI Kit and view life Cycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
10. Maps SDK
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
11. REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
12. MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NS Operation and NS Operation Queue
13. Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
14. Media interaction
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
16. Social Network Integration
- Google +
17. Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission