Android Training in Marathahalli
Android is a trending and powerful operating system supporting a large number of applications nowadays and ruling around 90% of the mobile market. It relies on Linux 2.6 version for the core system services such as security, memory management and process management. Each and every version of android introduced with new trends and innovations to make the user’s life more comfortable and fulfill his/her requirements. It allows the app developer to create the user friendly, ease-to-use and secured real-time applications. Low time and cost consumption is the major advantage which attracts a number of users towards Android. Rapid response, intuitive GUI, affordability, security and social networking can be done easily in Android.
Android Job Opportunities
- Android jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in Java programming, logical thinking and analytics.
- Having strong Android knowledge with practical experience can be a feather on your cap and get you Android/ mobile app developer job.
- Having Android as a co-skill iOS can get you a job as a Mobile App Consultant.
- Having Android as a co-skill along with software development, SDK, XML and JSON can get job as Senior Software Engineer.
- Having Android as a co-skill along with AWS, MySQL, PHP and NodeJS can get job as Technical Lead.
- Accenture, Harman, Qualcomm, McAfee, Mphasis, Intel, Reliance, Bosch, Capgemini, Philips, Nvidia, Shell are some of the companies that hire for Android developers.
- Expand your Android job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Training Marathahalli provides you real time training on Android training in Marathahalli. They provide wifi enabled well structured classroom and live online training. They provide weekend class for the working professionals who cannot take weekday class. Trainers are working professionals who provide training based on industry needs. They have carefully designed Android syllabus for qualitative training.
Prerequisites for Android
- NO Prerequisites to learn Android.
- Basic understanding on Java will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the Android fundamentals.
Our Android Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Android training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Android training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Android syllabus includes Android application architecture, components, layouts, views & widgets, menus & messages, intent & intent filters, services, SQLite and lot more. For the detailed Android course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Android training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Android classroom course and Android online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Android training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Android training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Android training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Android Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
- Android – What it is?
- History of Android
- Importance of Java language for Android Apps
- Other mobile OS-es
- Android Versions & different development tools
2. Java Fundamentals
- OOPS basics
- Classes & Objects
- Components of a Class
- Structure of a Class & Java File
- Abstract Class
3. Android Architecture
Significance of Android Project Structure
- Introduction to Android Studio(Getting started with Android Studio)
- Android App Project Architecture
- Generated Folder
- Assets folder
- Resources folder
- Android Manifest XML
- Gradle Build System
- Setting up Emulator and and running app in emulator and real android devices.
4. Android Application Components
- Activities & Fragments
- Activity Life Cycle
- Activity – How to create your activity
5. Android Layouts
- Layout XML files
- Absolute Layout
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Frame Layout
- Tab Layout
- Table Layout
- List Layout (List View)
- Recycler View (List,Grid,etc)
6. Android Views & Widgets
- Button View
- EditText View
- TextView View
- Image View
7. Menus & Messages
- Adding option menus
- Adding popup menus
- Showing dialogs
- Raising toasts
- Custom Dialog
8. Intent & Intent Filters
- Intents – How and When to use them
- Intent Objects – Action, Data & Category
- Intent Filters – Matching Rules / Tests
- Explicit Intent & Implicit Intent
- Lifecycle of a Service
- When to use Services
- Main Application Threads & Worker Threads
10. Broadcast Receivers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Listening for specified broadcasts
- System broadcasts
- Custom & User defined broadcasts
- Sticky Broadcasts
- Static Broadcast Receiver and Dynamic Broadcast Receiver Difference
- Pending Intents
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes, fetch
- Updating Database (Alter Table , etc)
12. Content Provider
- Content Proivider Fundamental
- Contact Content Provider
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- Creating Custom Content Provider
- Understanding Content URI
- Sharing Information from custom content provider
13. Shared Preferences
- Introduction and example
14. External Database Communication
- Introduction to JSON file formats
- Using Web Services to connect to remote DB
- Significance of AsyncTask class
- Use JSON for data communication to Web Services
- Fetching data from JSON & loading into Activities