Linux Training in Marathahalli
Linux is a best-known and commonly used open source operating system that can manage modern data centers, storage solutions and mission critical workloads. Companies and individuals mostly prefer Linux as it is a cost-free, secured and easily installable OS to maintain security and to receive excellent support from a large community of users. Different versions are available in Linux to suit the different types of users and different needs of business. Linux.org has been popular and commonly used in the market for a long time, to help both fresh and experienced developers. Red Hat Linux Enterprise system has 99.99% uptime as it is incredibly secured, customizable, reliable, available and serviceable.
LINUX Job Opportunities
- Linux jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in networking, customer support, virtualization and DNS.
- Having strong Linux experience with practical knowledge in Unix, AIX and shell scripting can be a feather on your cap and get you Linux admin / Linux Engineer job.
- Having Linux as a co-skill with C, C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell can get you a job as a Linux Technical Support Analyst.
- Having Linux as a co-skill with AWS, MongoDB, Apache and networking can get job as AWS Linux DevOps engineer.
- JPMorgan, Amazon, Qualcomm, Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Harman, Akamai, Morgan Stanley, CGI are some of the companies that hire for LINUX Administrators.
- Expand your Windows PowerShell job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Linux is the most common programming language. Training Marathahalli provides you best Linux training. They provide hands on training which helps the students to learn Linux effectively. They conduct three batches, classroom, online and weekend class. Every classroom has all kind of facilities in order to give good training to the students.
Prerequisites for LINUX
- NO Prerequisites to learn LINUX.
- our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the LINUX fundamentals.
Our LINUX Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best LINUX training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this LINUX training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our LINUX syllabus includes installation, booting, scripting, automating, kernel and also the platform interoperability with other OS like UNIX and Windows and lot more. For the detailed LINUX course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our LINUX training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide LINUX classroom course and LINUX online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this LINUX training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best LINUX training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best LINUX training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Linux Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Getting accquainted with Linux
- Logging in-out
- Brief History
- Unix Flavours
- Linux distros
2. Linux/Unix Architecture
- Concept of Multiuser-multitasking
- Architectural view
- Unix command structure
- Getting help
- Combining the commands
3. Using Linux/Unix
- Frequently used commands and utilities
- Ls , cat ,cd ,mkdir ,rmdir,touch ,grep etc
- User commands – who ,who am i etc
- IO redirection and piping ( stdin ,stdout,stderr, tee)
- Concept of Users and groups
- User access privileges
- Superuser and permissions
- Password files
- Filesytem concept
- Unix ‘s File/dir hierarchy
- Filesystem types
- Creating and mounting filesystem
- Filesystem related command
- Configuration files
5. Handling Files & directories
- Creation, deletion
- Compressing/decompressing files
6. Networking Utilities
- Ping, ifconfig, ssh, scp etc
- Starting and stopping networking services
- Network configuration files
7. Application Installation on Unix
- Package formats and installation
8. Booting Linux
- Boot order
- Run levels and rc scripts
- Configuration files for booting
- Installation & configuration of Linux
- Getting updates