Powershell Training in Marathahalli
Windows PowerShell is a powerful, object-oriented and automation parsing platform powered by Microsoft for Windows environments and Windows servers. It allow the IT professionals to configure the systems and to automate the administrative tasks using interactive command-line shell. The PowerShell language is nearly identical to Perl language. Rich tasking objects and functionalities are available in PowerShell. Generally, PowerShell is built on the .NET framework. It offers several ways to automate tasks using cmdlets, scripts, executables and standard .NET classes instantiation.
PowerShell Job Opportunities
- PowerShell jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in DNS, DHCP, virtualization, TS licensing, remote management services, resource monitoring services and .Net.
- Having strong PowerShell experience with Web technologies, Linux development & AD can be a feather on your cap and get you PowerShell Admin job.
- Having PowerShell as a co-skill with SharePoint Server, IIS can get you a job as a SharePoint PowerShell architect.
- Having PowerShell as a co-skill with any RDBMS, .Net and active directory can get job as PowerShell .Net developer.
- JP Morgan, Capgemini, Virtusa, Ciber, Mphasis, Bentley, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Aon Hewitt are some of the companies that hire for PowerShell developers.
- Expand your Windows PowerShell job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Powershell training will be better with Training Marathahalli. They give you hands on training in Powershell training. They provide classroom or online training as per your need. They conduct back up class for missing topics. They schedule classes as per student’s’ convenience.
Prerequisites for PowerShell
- NO Prerequisites to learn PowerShell.
- Basic understanding on .NET and scripting will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the PowerShell fundamentals.
Our Windows PowerShell Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best PowerShell training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this PowerShell training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our PowerShell syllabus includes active directory, DNS, DHCP, virtualization, TS licensing, remote management services, resource monitoring services and lot more. For the detailed PowerShell course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our PowerShell training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide PowerShell classroom course and PowerShell online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this PowerShell training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best PowerShell training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best PowerShell training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Powershell Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. What is Powershell and Why you need it?
- PowerShell overview
- Windows PowerShell Technology Background and difference in versions
2. Core Windows PowerShell Cmdlets
- Core Cmdlets
- Comparison Operators, Pipeline Filtering, and Object Enumeration
- Advanced Pipeline Techniques
- Execution Policies
3. Object Oriented concepts and Loops
- Objects, Classes, Methods and behaviors
- Types of Loops
- Analytical Bending of mind in terms of scripting
4. Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows Management Instrumentation Overview
- Using Windows Management Instrumentation
- Dealing with COM objects
5. Arrays, Arraylist, hashtable and PSObject
- Arrays and Arraylist
- Hash tables and Enumeration
- Custom PSObject
6. Functions and Workflows
7. Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Script Security
- Basic Scripts
- Parameterized Scripts
8. Background Jobs and Remote Administration
- Working with Background Jobs
- Using Windows PowerShell Remoting
9. Scheduler and Scheduled Tasks
- Task Scheduler
- Scheduled Objects with PS
10. Writing Your Own Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Variables, Arrays, Escaping, and More Operators
- Scripting Constructs
- Error Trapping and Handling
- Debugging Techniques
- Modularization and Dot sourcing
- Performance tuning
11. Advanced Windows PowerShell Tips and Tricks
- Using Profiles
- Re-Using Scripts and Functions
- Writing Comment-Based Help
12. Automating Active Directory Administration
- Active Directory Automation Overview
- Managing Users and Groups
- Managing Computers and Other Directory Objects
13. Automating Windows Server 2008 R2 Administration
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Modules Overview
- Server Manager Cmdlets Overview
- Group Policy Cmdlets Overview
- Troubleshooting Pack Overview
- Best Practices Analyzer Cmdlets Overview
- IIS Cmdlets Overview
14. Reviewing and Reusing Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Example Script Overview
- Understanding Scripts
- Workshop and Assignments
- Real time Projects