AWS Training in Marathahalli
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a popular and secure cloud services platform powered by Amazon for better database storage management and content delivery for the business growth. Nowadays, millions of cloud users are leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to develop sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, security, dependability, reliability and scalability. The AWS Cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services such as computing power, storage options, on-demand utilities, networking and databases. The AWS Cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services such as computing power, storage options, on-demand utilities, networking and databases. CloudDrive, CloudSearch, Dynamo Database (also known as DynamoDB or DDB), Elastic Compute Cloud, ElastiCache, Mechanical Turk, RedShift, Simple Storage Service (S3) are some of the additional services provided by growing AWS collection.
AWS Job Opportunities
- AWS jobs are especially suitable for the people, who is interested in amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and VMware.
- Having at least 4 years of experience plus strong AWS knowledge with Java, Open stack and micro services can be a feather on your cap and get you Technical lead-Cloud developer job.
- Having AWS as a co-skill along with networking, cloud security, application security and SIEM can get you a job as a Cloud Security Engineer.
- Having AWS as a co-skill along with program delivery, configuration management and data warehousing can get job as AWS-Technical Lead.
- Accenture, Capgemini, Amazon, Newt Global, E&Y, Adobe, EA Games, IBM, UnitedHealth, Verizon, MorningStar and Altimetrik are some of the companies that hire for AWS specialists.
- Expand your AWS job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides best AWS training . They provide fully hands on training. Their class schedules are flexible with student’s time. They offer weekdays and weekend classes as per student’s need. Trainers are very skilled and they have wide range of experience in IT. They provide individual attention to the students. Practical classes have made me to learn AWS with interest.
Prerequisites for AWS
- Basic understanding on cloud computing and networking will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the AWS fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is cloud computing?
- Name several layers of cloud computing?
- What is AWS?
- What is meant by Virtualization in cloud computing?
Our AWS Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best AWS training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this AWS training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our AWS syllabus includes amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and lot more. For the detailed AWS course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our AWS training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide AWS classroom course and AWS online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this AWS training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best AWS training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best AWS training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
AWS Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
- Introduction To Course
- History Of AWS
- Identity Access Management
- S3, Glacier and Cloudfront
- Elastic Cloud Computing ( EC2 )
- Database on AWS
- Application Services
2. Identity Access Management
- What is IAM
- Configuring Users, Groups to access AWS resource
- Configuring Policies and Roles
- Creating Billing Alarm
- Q & A
3. AWS Object Storage and CDN
- What is S
- Creating S3 Bucket
- Version Control
- Cross Region Replication
- Life Cycle Management & Glacier
- Cloud Front CDN Overview
- Create CloudFront CDN( Lab )
- Storage Gateway
- Creating Static Website Using S3
- S3 Quiz
4. Elastic Cloud Computing ( EC2 )
- What is EC2
- How to use putty
- Security Groups Basics
- Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- Creating an AMI
- EBS Volumes vs Instance Store
- Load Balancers and Health Checks
- Cloud Watch Ec2
- Using IAM Roles with EC2
- S3 CLI & Regions
- Using Bootstrap Scripts
- EC2 placement Groups
- Q & A
- What is DNS
- Register Your Domain Name
- Simple Routing Policy Lab
- Weighted Routing Policy Lab
- Latency Routing Policy Lab
- Failover Routing Policy Lab
- Geolocation Routing Lab
- Q & A
6. Databases On AWS
- Launching an RDS Instance
- Backups, Multi-AZ & Read Replicas
- Q & A
- Building Custom VPC
- Network Address Translation
- Network Access Control Lists
- Security Groups
- VPC Flow Logs
- VPC Clean Up
- Q & A
8. Application Services
- API Gateway
- Q & A
Amazon Web Services Interview Questions
- I have some private servers on my premises, also I have distributed some of my workload on the public cloud and what is this architecture called?
- What is AWS?
- What is the way to secure data for carrying in the cloud?
- Which of the following is an edge-storage or content-delivery system that caches data in different physical locations?
- Which of the following allows you to create instances of the MySQL database to support your Web sites?
- Point out the correct statement:
- Which of the following is a structured data store that supports indexing and data queries to both EC2 and S3?
- Which of the following is a billing and account management service?
- Which of the following is built on top of a Hadoop framework using the Elastic Compute Cloud?
- Mention what are the key components of AWS?
- Explain what is S3?
- Explain what is AMI?
- Mention what is the relation between an instance and AMI?
- What does an AMI include?
- How can you send request to Amazon S3?
- How many buckets can you create in AWS by default?
- Explain can you vertically scale an Amazon instance? How?
- In VPC with private and public subnets, database servers should ideally be launched into which subnet?
- Mention what are the security best practices for Amazon EC2?