Selenium Training in Marathahalli
Selenium is one of the free (open source), leading and demanding automation testing tool which suite for web applications across different browsers and platforms. Selenium focuses on automating web-based applications where the process of testing will be done using automation scripts. Selenium is built on Java, that can be used to automate the web application testing. Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Selenium Remote Control (RC), WebDriver and Selenium Grid are the four components of Selenium. Selenium scripts can be written by using either Java or C# or Python.
Selenium Job Opportunities
- Selenium testing jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Locators, XPath and TestNG.
- Having strong Selenium experience with SDLC and QA can be a feather on your cap and get you Selenium tester job.
- Having strong Selenium experience can get you a job as a Selenium automation tester.
- Having Selenium as a co-skill with Appium and mobile testing can get job as Mobile automation tester.
- Having Selenium as a co-skill with API testing, Agile, TDD and web services can get job as Senior Software Test Engineer.
- JP Morgan, Accenture, Oracle, Capgemini, CGI, Mphasis, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Verizon, Altisource are some of the companies that hire for Selenium developers.
- Expand your Selenium job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides best Selenium training. They never insist on theory. Their training is fully practical and hands on. Trainers are working professionals and experienced. They are up to date. They let you have vast knowledge on Selenium. Their training fee is low. Their class schedules are flexible with student’s time. They provide you course material for better learning.
Prerequisites for Selenium testing
- NO Prerequisites to learn Selenium.
- Basic understanding on Java or C# or Python and software testing will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the software testing fundamentals.
Our Selenium testing Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Selenium testing training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Selenium testing training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Selenium testing syllabus includes Selenium RC architecture, WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Locators, XPath, TestNG and lot more. For the detailed Selenium testing course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Selenium testing training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Selenium testing classroom course and Selenium testing online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Selenium testing training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Selenium testing training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Selenium testing training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Selenium Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
2. Selenium Architecture
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver
3. Locator Techniques
- Introduction about locator concept
- Introduction to HTML Language
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
4. Selenium IDE
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Validate the locator value using IDE
5. Selenium setup
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and TestNG
6. Selenium RC
- Start the selenium Selenium server
- Write the basic script of Selenium RC
- How to execute the scripts ( different ways) and look the results
- Brief explanation of commands in selenium RC
- Webdriver setup
- Detailed discussion about webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in webdriver
- More programming techniques in webdriver
- Project structure organization
- Brief about Testing framework and Testng
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testng Configuration
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the testcases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Listeners in Testng
- Create customized report using Testng & Java
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
10. Selenium Grid
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid