QTP Testing Training in Marathahalli
HP QTP (Quick Test Professional) is an automation and functional testing tool powered by HP and its latest version is named as UFT (Unified Functional Testing). It allow the testers to automate the applications by writing test cases using object based Visual Basic scripting language. It is an easily navigable tool provides both the “Record” and “Playback” options. It allows web based applications testing, Business Process Testing (BPT) and mobile app testing. When the application is under test, QTP helps the software testers in order to identify any errors, defects or gaps in contrary to the expected results. It has been used in many software development environments like Oracle, Java, SAP, NET, Web Forms, PeopleSoft and lot more.
QTP Job Opportunities
- QTP jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in automation framework and VB scripting.
- Having strong QTP experience with practical knowledge on Oracle SQL and .Net can be a feather on your cap and get you Quality Assurance analyst job.
- Having QTP as a co-skill with JIRA, QA and JMeter can get you a job as a Senior QA Engineer.
- Having QTP as a co-skill with test design, SQA, test planning, QA and JMeter can get job as Mobile Testing Engineer.
- Mphasis, SAP, Fiserv, Infosys, Altisource, L&T, TCS, Capgemini, GE are some of the companies that hire for QTP Testers.
- Expand your QTP job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides you real time training on QTP testing. Either you can choose mode of training or time of training by yourself. They provide fully hands on training. They offer you practical training which you need to apply on industries when you get job. Trainers are very skilled and they have wide range of experience in IT. The cost of training is less compared to other software academies.
Prerequisites for QTP
- NO Prerequisites to learn QTP.
- Basic understanding on VBScript and software testing will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the QTP fundamentals.
Our QTP testing Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best QTP testing training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this QTP testing training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our QTP testing syllabus includes trial version installation, VB scripting, object repository, QTP framework, checkpoints, parameterization, regular expression, virtual objects, debugging and lot more. For the detailed QTP testing course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our QTP testing training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide QTP testing classroom course and QTP testing online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this QTP testing training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best QTP testing training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best QTP testing training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
QTP Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing
- When Automation is needed
- When Automation is not needed
- Advantages of Automation Testing
- Disadvantages of Automation Testing
- What are the popular Automation Tools in the industry
- What is the difference between various Automation Testing Tools
2. Introduction to QTP
- QTP IDE , Basic Components in QTP , Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded script
3. Framework in QTP
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
4. Object Repository
- QTP Classes and Objects
- Details of OR
- Types of OR
- How to create OR
- Test Object Vs Run time Object
- Configuring Object identification
- Object Spy
- Object Properties
- Logical Name
- Mandatory/Assistive properties /Ordinal identifier
- Smart Identification
- Compare and Merge options
5. Recording Modes
- What is Recording Modes
- Types of Recording Modes
- Normal Recording Mode
- Analog Recording Mode
- Low Level Recording Mode
- What is Checkpoint
- Why Checkpoint is needed
- Types of Checkpoint
- Different ways of Inserting Checkpoints
- What is Parameterization
- Why Parameterization is needed
- Types of Parameterization
- Datatable, Random Number and Environment Number Parameterization
- How to access data from Global Sheet and Local sheet
- What is Action
- Types of Actions
- Methods to import an Action
- Call to New
- Call to Existing
- Call to Copy
9. Regular Expression
- Regular Expression
- When to Use Regular Expression
- How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming
10. Recovery Scenarios
- Handling the exception using Recovery Scenario Manager
- Usage of Recovery Scenario Wizard
- Completing a Recovery Scenario
- Creation and Association of .QRS file for Recovery Scenario
11. Step Generator
- What is Step Generator
- How to Generate script using Step Generator
- Advantages & Disadvantages of using Step Generator
12. Virtual Object
- What is Virtual Object
- When Virtual Object is used
- Limitations of Virtual Object
- When Debugging is used
- Step Into
- Step Out
- Step Over
14. Descriptive Programming
- What is Descriptive Programming
- Types of Descriptive Programming
- Working with DP Object
- Working with Object Collection
15. Basics of VB Scripting
- Data Types, Variables, Constant
- Operators-Arithmetic, comparison, Concatenation, Logical
- Conditional construct If Then Else and Select Case
- Looping Construct Do, While, For Next, For Each Next
- Arrays and Functions
- Important Inbuilt functions
16. Some real time Scenarios
- How to start in real time projects
- How to connect to the Database
- How to get input value from the external excel sheet