Qlik Sense Training in Marathahalli
Qlik is a newly emerging reporting technology that enables every employee in an organization to understand the whole story within their data. Challenge, Move Fast, Open and Straightforward, Take Responsibility and Teamwork for Results are the core values of Qlik. It allows the developer to execute interactive, powerful and useful dashboards / reports to bring out the best results. Qlik Sense suits for both the Individuals and Corporates.
Qlik Sense Job Opportunities
- Make yourself strong in BI and data analysis to find opportunities for “Qlik Sense developer” jobs.
- Start learning SAS or R along with Qlik Sense. You can make yourself qualified for “Data Scientist / Data Analysis and Reporting Analyst” jobs.
- If you have strong reporting and data modeling skills with Qlik Sense, Then you can find opportunities for “Qlik Sense developer” jobs.
- If you have strong Qlik Sense as a co-skill with OBIEE, you can get job as BI Developer.
- If you have strong knowledge in Qlik Sense as a co-skill along with customer support, technical support and voice process, you can get job as Product support engineer.
- Qlik View and Qlik Sense specialists are L&T, DELL, JP Morgan, RMS, Copal, Fidelity are some of the companies hire for Qlik Sense developers.
Expand your Qlik Sense job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Training marathahalli provides you best Qlik sense training. They provide wifi enabled well structured classroom and live online training. Skilled tutors with experience can assist you with training as well as placements. They help you with resume preparation. They provide weekend class for the working professionals who cannot take weekday class.
Prerequisites for Qlik Sense
- Basic BI and data analysis knowledge.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the Qlik Sense fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
1.What is Data Visualization?
2.What is meant by Business Intelligence?
3.What are the roles and responsibilities of a Data Analyst?
Our Qlik Sense Training and Support
TIB Academy is the best Qlik Sense training institute in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Qlik Sense training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Qlik Sense syllabus includes Qlik Sense, visualization, data management, data modeling, Qlik Sense security and lot more. For the detailed Qlik Sense course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Qlik Sense training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Qlik Sense classroom training and Qlik Sense online training, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence with this Qlik Sense training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Qlik Sense training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Qlik Sense training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Qlik Sense Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Qlik Sense Introduction & Installation
What is QlikSense?
- Comparing Qlik Sense Desktop with Qlik Sense
- Installing Qlik Sense Desktop
- How Qlik Sense varies from QlikView?
- Starting with QlikSense Desktop
- Opening an app with QlikSense
- QlikSense Architecture
2. Starting QlikSense
- Navigating in the user interface
- Data Manager
- Data Load Editor
- Data Model Viewer
- Interacting with the user interface
- Creating apps and Visualizations
- Structuring an app with Sheets
3. Designing Visualizations
- Different type of Visualizations
- Dimensions and Measures in a CHART
- When to use and What Chart to Use
- Selections in a Visualization
- Settings and Properties of each Visualization
4. Using Expressions In Visualization
- Expressions , Functions and Variables
- Working with Expression Editor
- Using Functions in Charts
- Using Variables in Expressions
- Set Analysis and Set Expressions
- Working with Master Items
5. Manage Data
- Adding data from files and databases
- Loading data with the data load script
- Data Connections
- Various types of Data loads
- Profile Data with QlikSense
6. Creating A Data Model
- Qlik Sense Data Architecture
- Creating Star and Snowflake schemas
- Use of Joins, Keeps, Concatenate etc..
- Understanding QVD layer
- Working on synthetic keys and circular references.
7. Advanced Data Modelling
- Qlik Sense Star Schema
- Link Table
- Dimensions Table
- Master Calendar
- Optimizing data models
- Best Practices of Data Modelling
8. Collaborate InQlik Sense
- Data Storytelling
- Exporting and Printing
- Advanced Scripting and Chart Functions
- Qlik Tips and Techniques
9. Qlik Sense Security
- Learning about Qlik Sense App and its security features
- Providing Qlik Sense access to user sets
- Qlik Sense Security rule code
10. Qlik Sense Extension
- Installation and working
- Getting familiar with popular extension