VBA Training in Marathahalli
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. It is a programming language developed by Microsoft. VBA and VB (Visual Basic) are having a lot in common, although they are different types of application. VB is a basically a programming language that allows the developer to create standalone executable programs (EXE files) whereas VBA is the tool that used to develop programs that control Excel. The VBA program can be created to automate the procedures by executing macros with single command. Excel is the common tool which is used for wide variety of purposes such as customer/student data maintenance, budgeting, forecasting, scientific data analytics, creating forms, developing charts, invoice creation etc. VBA can be easily integrated with any of the applications like MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access.
VBA Job Opportunities
- If you possess VBA as a co-skill along with macros and pivot table, you can get job as VBA macro consultant.
- Some of the companies that hire for VBA are JP Morgan, Accenture, AIG, Deloitte, E&Y, Cyient, Mphasis, KPMG, Wipro, Xerox, Macquarie group, Oracle, Infosys.
- VBA with Excel jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in data management and data analysis.
- Having strong VBA experience and SQL can be a feather on your cap and get you VBA developer job.
- Having VBA as a co-skill with MIS, data analysis and macro, IIS can get you a job as a Senior MIS analyst.
- Having VBA as a co-skill along with macros and pivot table can get job as VBA macro consultant.
- JP Morgan, Accenture, AIG, Deloitte, E&Y, Cyient, Mphasis, KPMG, Wipro, Xerox, Macquarie group, Oracle, Infosys are some of the companies that hire for VBA developers.
- Expand your VBA job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides best VBA training. Training is provided by professional experts. They provide practical and system based training. Mock interviews are conducted and model questions are provided to improve the learning strategy. They provide placement assistance and provides support in resume preparation. Their class timings are flexible with students.
Prerequisites for VBA :
- NO Prerequisites to learn VBA.
- Basic understanding on excel and formula will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the VBA fundamentals.
Our VBA Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best VBA training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this VBA training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our VBA syllabus includes objects, forms, controls, macros, VBA editor, file handling, procedures, data types, error handling, VBA worksheet functions and lot more. For the detailed VBA course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our VBA training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide VBA classroom course and VBA online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence with this VBA training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best VBA training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best VBA training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Excel Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Excel Basics
- Excel workbook and worksheet structure
- General overview
- Data types
2. Advanced Functions
- Index Match
- Get Pivot Data
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Functions
- Mathematical functions
- Calculation options
3. Name Manager
- Define a name to a range
- Use of name manager
- Using formulas in name manager
- Editing name range
4. Pivots and Pivot Graphs
- Creating of Pivot Table
- Using Summary function in Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Calculations
- Creating own formulas in Pivots
- Grouping and Ungrouping in Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Graph
- Custom Filter on Pivot Table
- Formatting Pivot table (Removing old data, grand total, subtotal …etc.)
- Rearranging of Data
- Sorting by alphabets, numbers and time
6. Filtering Data
- Using Auto filter option
- Custom Filtering with different options
- Advanced Filtering
- Find Unique records using advanced filtering
- Filter using operators AND/OR
- Filter by color
7. Grouping and Outlining Data
- Group and ungroup rows and columns
- Auto outlining the data
- Freezing and Unfreezing
8. Data Validation
- Use Data Validation in Excel
- Using Input Message in Data validation
- Using error message in Data Validation
9. Removing duplicate records
- Remove duplicate records in a spread sheet
- Customize to remove the duplicate values
10. Split Texts
- Split texts to different columns
- Remove special character from a string and split the string
11. Conditional Formatting:
- Use of conditional formatting
- Custom formatting
12. Copy Data
- Use of format painter
- Use of paste special
- Strike through a value
- Find and Replace
VBA Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. What is VBA ?
- Introduction To Another Languages
- VBA: An Event Driven Programming
- VBA: An Object Based Programming
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of VBA
- Objects, Procedures And Properties
2. VBA Ide
- Opening The Excel VBA Ide
- Menu Bar
- Project Window
- Code Window
- Customizing The Vbe
3. Getting Started With Macro
- Recording The Macro
- Examining The Macro
- Saving Workbooks That Contain Macros
4. Fundamentals Of Vba Language
- Variable & Constants, Data Types
- Keywords, Arguments
- Procedures: Sub And Function
- Local Vs Global Variable Declaration
- Procedures: Public Or Private, Comments
5. Control Flow & Loops Statements
- Relational And Logical Operators
- If….Then, If….Then….Else, If….Then….Elseif….Else
- Select Case ( With To And With Is)
- Do While….Loop, Do loop….While, Do Until….Loop
- Do loop….Until
- For….Next, ForEach….Next
- The Exit Statement
6. Using VBA And Worksheet Functions
- Vb Functions
- Excel Functions
- The Workbooks Collection
- The Sheets Collection
- Activate And Select
- Range Property
- Cells Property
- Oﬀset Property
- Resize Property
- Current region Property
- Columns And Rows Properties
7. Working with Dialog Box sand Form Objects
- Working With Dialog Boxes And Form Objects
- Using Labels, Using Text Boxes
- Using The Command Button Control
- Using List Boxes,Combo Boxes, Check Boxes, Radio Buttons, Toggle Buttons
- Using Frames, Message Boxes
- Taking Input Using Input Boxes
8. Handling Errors
- Types Of Errors In Vba
- Using The On Error Goto Statement
- Using The Resume Statement
- Working With The ErrObject
9. Data Connection from External Data
- From access
- From SQL
- From Web
- From ODBC
10. The Application Object
- The Active Properties
- Display Alerts
- Screen Updating
- Status bar
- Send Keys
- Ontime & On Key
VBA Interview Questions
1) Explain what is VBA or Visual Basic for Applications?
2) Mention where you can write your VBA program for Macro?
3) Mention what are the comments style used in VBA?
4) In VBA how we can declare variable and constant?
5) What are the data types in VBA?
6) Explain what is ADO, ODBC and OLEDB?
7) Explain about function pointers in VBA?
8) Explain how “reference counting” in VBA is done?
9) How can you decrease the reference counter explicitly?
10) Explain what is COM (Component Object Model) objects in VBA?
11) Explain how can you dial a phone number through VBA?
12) Explain what is the meaning of “Option Explicit”? Where it should be used?
13) Explain how can you pass arguments to VBA functions?
14) Mention the method that are called from the ObjectContext object to notify MTS that the transaction was unsuccessful or successful?
15) What is the code to find a last used Row in a column or last used Column of a row?
16) Mention the difference between the Subroutines and Functions in VBA?
17) Explain what is the difference between CurrentRegion properties and UsedRange?
18) Explain how to debug a VBA code?
19) How can you stop VBA script when it goes into the infinite loop?
20) Mention which property of menu cannot be set at runtime?
21) Mention whether VBA have dictionary structure?
22) Mention how can you comment and uncomment blocks of code in the office VBA editor?