Tableau Training in Marathahalli
Tableau is a powerful and latest BI (Business Intelligence) data visualization tool that has been designed for a mobile first world. Tableau’s output is as fast as the user wants. Tableau allows the analyst to extract high volume data for limitless exploration in seconds. It binds database and computer graphics technology to do data analytics easily. Faster visualization and data analytics can be achieved easily by applying visual and real-time collaborative analysis.
Tableau Job Opportunities
- Make yourself strong in data mining, data extraction, data reporting, data visualization and SQL to find opportunities for “Tableau Developer” jobs.
- Start learning SQL, unit testing, design and implementation along with Tableau. You can make yourself eligible for “Reporting Analyst” jobs.
- Start adding data warehousing and data modeling with your Tableau skills to get job as Senior Tableau consultant.
- E&Y, Deloitte, AIG, Morgan Stanley, TE Connectivity, NTT Data, DELL are some of the companies hire for Tableau developers.
- If you are a newbie to Tableau, then you need comprehensive training and real time experience in any RDBMS, data warehousing, data modeling and ETL for at least 3 years. That will help you meet the expectations of current market trends and demands. Expand your Tableau job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides best Tableau training. They provide more practical classes instead of only theoretical class. They provide training based on interview point of view. They provide free wifi, LED TV projectors and all. Whether you can go for offline class or online class. Or you can choose weekend classes also. They will schedule class according to student’s convenience.
Prerequisites for Tableau
- Basic understanding on data warehousing, data visualization and SQL.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the Tableau fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
1.What is meant by data warehousing?
2. What is meant by Data Integration?
3. What is meant by ETL process?
4. What is Data Visualization?
5. What is meant by Business Intelligence?
Our Tableau Training and Support
TIB Academy is the best Tableau training institute in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Tableau training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Tableau syllabus includes basic SQL knowledge, data mining/ extraction, data reporting/ visualization and lot more. For the detailed Tableau course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Tableau training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Tableau classroom training and Tableau online training, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence with this Tableau training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Tableau training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Tableau training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Tableau Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Key Features and Topics of Tableau
- What is Business Intelligence
- Business Domains
- What is Data ?
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Data warehouse
- Fact Tables
2. Dimension Tables
- SCD 1, SCD 2, SCD 3
- Roll Play Dimension
- Conform Dimension
- Flattened Dimension
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
4. Data warehouse Architecture
- Tableau Architecture
- Graphs and Maps
- Individual Axis
- Dual Axis
- Blended Axis
- Data Source Filter
- Normal Filter
- Quick Filter
- Context Filter
- Cascading Filter
- Filter Action
- Number Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
7. Calculated Fields
- Trend Lines
- Reference Lines
8. Text Table
- Filter Action
- Highlight Action
9. LOD Expressions
11. Edit Axis