Manual Testing Training in Marathahalli
The process of software testing or product testing or application testing or website testing to rectify the flaws, defects, bugs without using any automation scripts or tools is called as manual testing. Acceptance testing, white-box testing, black-box testing, Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing are some of the commonly used manual testing techniques. Financial and Banking domain, Healthcare domain and few other places are the few real-time examples for manual testing. It is also used in complex scenarios where automation scripts cannot be beneficial. In-house windows applications, websites, web services and database testing can be done using manual testing.
Manual testing Job Opportunities
- Manual testing jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in SDLC, STLC, agile methodology, use case testing, verification and validation, static and dynamic testing, functional and nonfunctional testing.
- Having strong Manual testing experience with JMeter and Fidler can be a feather on your cap and get you Performance tester job.
- Having Manual testing as a co-skill with QA, test planning and TC execution can get you a job as a Senior Manual tester or Test Lead.
- Having Manual testing as a co-skill along with DWH, QA and SQL can get job as DWH tester.
- Having Manual testing as a co-skill along with automation testing and Database testing can get job as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Accenture, JP Morgan, Oracle, Societe Generale, Qualcomm, Intel, Aricent, Altimetric, Sandisk, Harman, L&T are some of the companies that hire for Manual testers.
- Expand your Manual testers job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy provides excellent training in Manual testing. They mainly focuses on placement of students. So they provide fully hands on training which will help in interviews. They offer weekdays and weekend classes as per student’s need. Trainers are industrial experts with 6+ years of experience. They provide training at affordable fee.
Prerequisites for Manual Testing
- NO Prerequisites to learn Manual testing.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the software testing fundamentals.
Our Manual Testing Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Manual testing training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Manual testing training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Manual testing syllabus includes SDLC, STLC, agile methodology, use case testing, verification and validation, static and dynamic testing, functional and nonfunctional testing, state transition diagram, boundary value analysis and lot more. For the detailed Manual testing course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Manual testing training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Manual testing classroom course and Manual testing online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Manual testing training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Manual testing training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Manual testing training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Manual Testing Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Testing Fundamentals
- Software Testing – Introduction – Importance
- Seven Fundamental Principles of Testing
- SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- STLC (Software Testing Lifecycle)
- SDLC Vs STLC
2. Types of Testing
- Introduction to manual testing.
- Introduction to Automation testing.
- White box\ and Black box testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing.
- Non-Functional Testing.
3. Test Case Development
- Introduction to Test Case Development.
- Test Scenario
- Test Case Specifications
- Test Basis
- Traceability Matrix
- Tips and Tricks to Create Test Data
- Creation of Sample test case with explanation and important fields.
4. Testing Techniques
- Equivalence Partitioning & Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing.
- Error guessing.
5. Test Management & Control
- Test Plan
- Test Strategy
- Test Environment for Software Testing
- Defect Life Cycle
- Testing Tools
- Introduction to Agile methodology.
- Types of Agile process (Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP)
- Scrum Testing
- Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe).
8. White Box Testing
- Introduction to White Box Testing.
- Static Testing
- Cyclomatic Complexity