Teradata Training in Marathahalli
Teradata is a popular database technology which is primarily known for its better business outcomes and analytical solutions. Its technology-enabled solutions such as business analytics solutions, ecosystem architecture, consulting solutions and hybrid cloud solutions are useful to make the business more flexible and successful. It can be used to perform data analytics and data reporting effectively. Some of the special capabilities of Teradata are customer personalization, operations excellence, finance transformation, product innovations, critical business asset optimization, business risk identification and mitigation.
Teradata Job Opportunities
- Make yourself strong in Teradata, SQL, ETL and DWH to find more opportunities for “Teradata DB developer” jobs.
- Start learning Informatica along with Teradata to make yourself eligible for “Informatica developer” jobs.
- If you have strong Hadoop knowledge along with Teradata, then you can easily find opportunities for “Hadoop developer” jobs.
- Teradata is specifically suitable for people who have key skills of software development, software engineering, technology consulting, ETL and RDBMS concepts. Currently, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- Cemetrix, IBM, JPMorgan are some of the companies that hire for Teradata developers.
- If you are a newbie to Teradata, then you need proper training and real time experience in any RDBMS and ETL for at least 3 years. That will help you to meet the current market trends and demands. Expand your Teradata job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Prerequisites for Teradata
- Basic RDBMS and SQL knowledge will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our real-time trainers are here to teach you and coach you from the Teradata fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is Relational Database Management System?
- What is meant by indexing in RDBMS?
- What are the ACID properties of RDBMS?
- What is meant by parallel processing?
Our Teradata Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Teradata training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced industrial professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time experience in their particular technologies. In this Teradata training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our Teradata syllabus includes terminologies like cluster, storage, distribution, access, protection, performance tuning, indices, application utilities and a lot more. For the detailed Teradata course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Teradata training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Teradata classroom course and Teradata online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You can surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Teradata training. Our connections and networks in the job world will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Teradata training course in Marathahalli. Here, you can get the best Teradata training and placement guidance in reasonable and affordable cost.
Teradata Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
Module 1: Teradata Overview
- Why Teradata?
- What is Teradata?
- Scalability in a Production Environment
- Teradata Competitive Advantages
- Teradata – A Brief History
- The Value of Teradata
- Designed for Today’s Business
- Teradata Manageability
- What is a Teradata Database?
- Review Questions
Module 2: Components and Architecture
- What is a Node?
- MPP System
- Major Components of a Teradata System
- The Parsing Engine
- The Teradata Optimizer
- Access Module Processor (AMP)
- Teradata Parallelism
- Linear Growth and Expandability
Module 3 : Accessing a Teradata Database
- BTEQ – SQL
- Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT)
- UNICODE support
Module 4: Creating a Teradata Database
- A Teradata Database
- A Teradata User
- Initial Teradata System
- Teradata Space Management
- Creating Tables
- Access Rights
- Review Questions
Module 5: Storing and Accessing Rows
- How Does Teradata Store Rows?
- How Do Other Databases Store Rows?
- Primary Indexes
- Creating a Primary Index
- Primary Index Values
- Accessing Via a Unique Primary Index
- Accessing Via a Non-Unique Primary Index
- Primary Keys and Primary Indexes
- Row Distribution Using a UPI
- Row Distribution Using a NUPI
Module 6: Secondary Index and Table Scans
- Secondary Indexes
- Choosing a Secondary Index
- Unique Secondary Index (USI) Access
- Non-Unique Secondary Index (NUSI) Access
- Comparison of Primary and Secondary Access
- Full-Table Scans
Module 7: Data Protection
- Access Locks
- Transient Journal
- Permanent Journal
Module 8: Teradata Tools
- Query Submitting Tools
- FASTLOAD Utility
- MULTILOAD Utility
- FASTEXPORT Utility
- Administrative Tools
Module 9 : Teradata Installation
- Teradata Installation and Configuration