MongoDB Training in Marathahalli
MongoDB is a scalable, flexible document based No-SQL database used for ad-hoc querying, indexing and real time aggregation. It is a free, open source database that provides powerful ways to analyse and access the data. It is easy to use due to its built-in characteristics such as high availability, horizontal scalability and geographic distribution. By providing effective solutions to the users’ complex requirements, it has become popular recently.
MongoDB Job Opportunities
- Make yourself strong in MongoDB and any programming language (C/C++, Java); then, you can find opportunities for “Back End Developer” jobs.
- Learning ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS along with MongoDB as a package, you can get “Mean Stack Developer” jobs.
- If you have strong web development skills with MongoDB, then you can find opportunities for “Software Engineer” jobs.
- If you have strong MongoDB experience and practical knowledge in SQL, No SQL and Java, you can get job as MongoDB developer.
- If you have strong knowledge in Big Data – Hadoop and MongoDB, you can get job as Big Data MongoDB developer.
- If you are practically strong in Python and Django framework with good MongoDB experience, you can get job as Django MongoDB developer.
- Amazon, Accenture, L&T, Nokia, Invesco, Oracle are some of the companies that hire for MongoDB developers.
- If you are a newbie to MongoDB, then you need proper training and real time experience in any RDBMS and ETL for at least 3 years. That will help you to meet the current market trends and demands. Expand your MongoDB job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
MongoDB Training Marathahalli is very reliable for MongoDB online course. Hands on training is the best part. They especially provide project oriented training. Their way of teaching is good and easily understandable.
Prerequisites for MongoDB
- Basic RDBMS knowledge and and Big Data concepts.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our real-time trainers are here to teach you and coach you from the MongoDB fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is Relational Database Management System?
- What is meant by NoSQL?
- What is cluster?
- What is meant by JSON?
Our MongoDB Training and Support
TIB Academy is the best MongoDB training institute in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced industrial professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time experience in their particular technologies. In this MongoDB training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our MongoDB syllabus includes MongoDB installation, dynamic schema, JSON, CRUD, ADMIN commands, storage engine, replication, reconfiguration, scalability, restore techniques and lot more. For the detailed MongoDB course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our MongoDB training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide MongoDB classroom training and MongoDB online training, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots. With this course, we can also offer MongoDB certification support via online and classroom session.
You can surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this MongoDB training. Our connections and networks in the job world will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best MongoDB training course in Marathahalli. Here, you can get the best MongoDB training and placement guidance in reasonable and affordable cost.
MongoDB Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Intro to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Mongo import
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
2. CRUD, ADMIN COMMANDS
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- db.currentOp() & db.killOp()
- collection.stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
3. Storage Engine
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
4. Replication Overview
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
5. Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- timeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Data center
- Replica Sets in Multiple Data centers
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
7. Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
8. Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)