Salesforce Admin Training in Marathahalli
Salesforce is one of the leading and strongest cloud based CRM platforms available in the current IT market. It has achieved exponential growth over the years by creating a meaningful and long lasting customer relationship portal. Salesforce Administrators are the business leaders who need to be deeply knowledgeable about the company operations and policies to process automations, team management and to run a smooth business. They work hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. They create awesome reports on any device using dashboards, intelligent workflows and apps. A Salesforce Admin provides creative solutions to make Salesforce users happier and the business smarter. Companies especially in the US are realizing the potential and importance of Salesforce Admins in bringing the high business revenues. Over the last 12 months, job opportunities in US have reached the growth rate of 34%.
Salesforce Admin Job Opportunities
- Salesforce Administrator jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and CRM.
- Having strong Salesforce Administration experience with Sales, Marketing, Support and workflow can be a feather on your cap and get you Senior Salesforce admin job.
- Having Salesforce Administration as a co-skill with triggers, Apex and Visualforce can get you a job as a Salesforce consultant.
- Having Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with Data Load, Visualforce, workflow and production support can get job as Production Support Engineer.
- Having Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with technical support and reporting can get job as Salesforce-Technical Support.
- Capgemini, Accenture, Technosoft, Alliance Global, Collabera, and NTT Global, CSC, SRM, IBM, CVent are some of the companies that hire for Salesforce Administrators.
- Expand your Salesforce Admin job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Prerequisites for Salesforce Admin
- NO Prerequisites to learn Salesforce admin.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the Salesforce admin fundamentals.
Our Salesforce Admin Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Salesforce Admin training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Salesforce Admin training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Salesforce Admin syllabus includes cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and lot more. For the detailed Salesforce Admin course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Salesforce Admin training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Salesforce Admin classroom course and Salesforce Admin online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Salesforce Admin training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Salesforce Admin training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Salesforce Admin training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Salesforce Admin Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Layers – Client, Application(Software as a Service (SaaS)), Platform (platform as a service (PaaS)), InfraStructure(infrastructure as a service” (IaaS))
- Server Deployment Models – Public cloudm Community Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud
Introduction to Salesforce Admin
- What is Salesforce Admin.com
- Products and Services
1. Customer Relationship Management(CRM) – Salesforce Admin CRM and other CRM
2. The Sales Cloud
3. The Service Cloud
4. Force.com Platform
8. Web services
9. Mobile support
Introduction to Force.com Platform
- Registering Developer Edition with Salesforce Admin.com
- Standard applications
- Standard Tabs
- Standard Objects and relationships, Links
- Setup page – Personal Setup, Application Setup and Administration Setup
- Personal Information
- Change Password
- Reset my security Token
- Change My Display
- Grant Login Access
- Calendar Access
- Email Settings
Designing Applications on Force.com – I
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Adding text ,Currency,Checkbox,Date fields
- Creating Picklists
- Field Dependencies
Designing Applications on Force.com – II
- Encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many Relationships
- Custom button and links Creation
- Rollup Summary field
Designing Applications on Force.com – III
- Develop custom formulas
- Use the vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue functions to build business processes
- Validation Rules – Creating rule by applying formulas
- Payelayouts – Payelayout Editor,Grouping fields into New Section, adding spece between Fields, Editing Field properties
- Search Layouts
Designing Applications on Force.com – IV
- Introducing Workflow Rules and work flow actions
- Email Alerts – Email templates
- Field Updates – Queues and Time Dependent Workflow Actions
Designing Applications on Force.com – V
- Creating an approval Process
1. Create an Email template for approvals
2. Create an Approval Process
3. Create a Custom Profile
4. Create User
5. Test the Approval Process
- Introducing Reports and Custom Reports
- Create a tabular Report
- Create a Summary Report – Adding Summary fields and adding Columns and Filters
- Create Matrix Report
- Exporting Reports
- Dashboards – Creating and Editing Dashboards, Adding Dashboard SnapShots to Home Page, Creating Additional Reports
- Creating Custom Report Types
Sharing and Security data – I
- Creating User Accounts
- Controlling Access to Data
- Controlling Access to Objects
1. Introducing Profiles
2. Standard Profiles
3. Custom Profiles
- Controlling Access to Fields
1. Introducing Filed Level Security
2. Accessing Field-Level Security Settings
Sharing and Security Data – II
- Controlling Access to Records
- Introducing Organization-Wide Defaults
- Introducing Role Hierarchies
- Company Roles and Profiles
- Sharing Rules
- Manual Sharing
Sharing and Security data – III
- Displaying Field values and Page Layouts according to Profiles –
- Overriding Sharing with Object Level Permissions
- Administration Groups – Managing Groups(Public and Personal)
Sharing and Security data – IV
- Login History
- Password Policies
- User session Settings
- Set Trusted Ip range
Administration Setup – Mobile, Desktop and Email administration
- Mobile Administration:
1. Configuring Mobile user
2. User Settings
- Desktop Administration:
1. Configuring for outlook
2. Offline Briefcase configuration
- Email Administration
1. Testing Deliverability
2. Deliverability Settings
3. Setting Organization-Wide addresses
4. Compliance BCC
5. Setting Email Footers
Company Profile and Monitoring
- Editing Company Information
- Settings Fiscal Year
- Settings Business Hours and Holis
- Language Settings
- Debug Logs
- Email Log files
Managing data – I
- Importing data to Salesforce Admin.com from external Sources
- Import Custom objects
- Data Export
- Mass Transfer Records
- Mass Delete Records
- Mass Trnasfer Approval
- Mass Update addresses
Managing data – II
- Data Loader
1. Data loader Overview
2. When to use Data Loader
3. Installing and Configuraing dayta Loader
4. Use Data Loader to create mapping files and upsert data
5. Running Batch Processes
6. Command Line Quick start
Salesforce Admin Interview Questions
- Different Workfow actions in Salesforce
- Types of object relationship
- Can a detail record exist without parent record?
- What is profile and what is role?
- Which options do you have to make a field required?
- What is a roll-up summary field?
- Explain what is a custom object in sales force?
- Difference between SOQL and SOSL?
- Types of reports