NodeJS Training in Marathahalli
NodeJS Job Opportunities
- Knowing AngularJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS along with NodeJS can get you a job as a MEAN Stack developer.
- Having ReactJS and MongoDB as the co-skill with NodeJS can get job as Advanced Front End developer.
- Knowing Python and MongoDB along with NodeJS can get you a job as a Back End developer.
- Accenture, CapGemini, Cactus, AllState are some of the companies that hire for web developers.
Expand your web designing job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
I came to know from my friend about Training Marathahalli institute.Here Trainer is the best part, All are professionals and give us Practical training. At the end of the tarining Project work given from trainer help us to test our skills on technology at the end of the training course.Thank you so much for the trainer and the management Staffs.
Prerequisites for NodeJS
- NO Prerequisites to learn NodeJS.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier and beneficial for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you right from the web designing fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- what is semantics element in html?
- How to set text colour and background colour using CSS?
- what are the difference between array and string?
- what is JSON?
- What are directives?
Our NodeJS Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best NodeJS training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced industrial professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time experience in their particular technologies. In this NodeJS training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our NodeJS syllabus includes event loops, streams & buffers, Node Package Management, APIs and lot more. For the detailed NodeJS course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our NodeJS training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We provide NodeJS classroom course and NodeJS online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this NodeJS training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you land your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best NodeJS training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best NodeJS training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
NodeJS Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1.HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3:
- Anatomy of a CSS ruleset
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Multiple Column Layout
- User Interface
- Grid System
- Code, Tables, Forms
- Buttons, Images
- Helper classes
- Responsive utilities
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formatting
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Control structures
- “Normal” objects and functions
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weakmaps
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Custom Objects
- Inner functions
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties
- Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
- Prototype chain:
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Creating Buffers
- Local Environment Setup
- What are Streams?
- Creating Node.js Application
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- Online REPL Terminal
- Global Objects
- Installing Modules using npm
- Utility modules
- What is Callback?
- Web Module
- Event Driven Programming
- Express Framework
- EvenEmitter Class
- RESTful API
- Scaling Application
7. CV Support
8. Interview Preparation
NodeJS Interview Questions
- What is Node.js?
- What do you mean by Asynchronous API?
- What are the benefits of using Node.js?
- Is it free to use Node.js?
- Is Node a single threaded application?
- What is REPL in context of Node?
- Can we evaluate simple expression using Node REPL
- What is the difference of using var and not using var in REPL while dealing with variables?
- What is the use of Underscore variable in REPL?
- What is npm?
- What is global installation of dependencies?
- What is local installation of dependencies?
- How to check the already installed dependencies which are globally installed using npm?
- What is Package.json?
- Name some of the attributes of package.json?
- How to uninstall a dependency using npm?
- How to update a dependency using npm?
- What is Callback?
- What is a blocking code?
- How Node prevents blocking code?
- What is Event Loop?
- What is Event Emmitter?
- What is purpose of Buffer class in Node?
- What is Piping in Node?
- Which module is used for file based operations?
- Which module is used for buffer based operations?
- Which module is used for web based operations?
- fs module provides both synchronous as well as asynchronous methods.
- What is difference between synchronous and asynchronous method of fs module?
- Name some of the flags used in read/write operation on files.
- What are streams?
- How many types of streams are present in Node.
- Name some of the events fired by streams.
- What is Chaining in Node?
- How will you open a file using Node?
- How will you read a file using Node?
- How will you write a file using Node?
- How will you close a file using Node?
- How will you get information about a file using Node?
- How will you truncate a file using Node?
- How will you delete a file using Node?
- How will you create a directory?
- How will you delete a directory?
- How will you read a directory?
- What is the purpose of __filename variable?
- What is the purpose of __dirname variable?
- What is the purpose of setTimeout function?
- What is the purpose of clearTimeout function?
- What is the purpose of setInterval function?
- What is the purpose of console object?
- What is the purpose of process object?