AngularJS Training in Marathahalli
AngularJS Job Opportunities
- AngularJS is suitable for the freshers and experienced professionals, who are passionate to work on web development.
- Knowing Java, Oracle along with AngularJS can get you a job as Java developer/ Application developer.
- Having ASP.Net, SQL Server as co-skills with AngularJS can help get job as Full Stack developer.
- Having HTML, CSS3, AngularJS, ExpressJS along with NodeJS and MongoDB can get you a job as a Lead developer / MEAN developer.
- Once you gain a few years of experience in AngularJS, start learning Java, J2EE, XML and AJAX to be eligible for a Senior Software engineer role.
- JP Morgan, Accenture, EdgeVerve, TCS, Hexaware, Birlasoft, AllState, Verizon, Xerox, Dell are some of the companies that hire for web developers.
Expand your web designing job opportunities and maximize your chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Training Marathahalli is Best for Training institute.I have joined AngularJS training and very happy with trainer and management and placement Support.I am placed in a good Company through This Institute.
Prerequisites for AngularJS
- NO Prerequisites to learn AngularJS.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier and beneficial for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you right from the web designing fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is semantics element in html?
- How to set text colour and background colour using CSS?
- What are the differences between array and string?
- What is JSON?
Our AngularJS Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best AngularJS training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industry experience in their particular technologies. In this AngularJS training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our AngularJS syllabus includes dynamic binding, directives, controller, scope, services, factories, expressions, filters, modules, dependency injection and lot more. For the detailed AngularJS course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our AngularJS training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide AngularJS classroom course and AngularJS online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence with this AngularJS training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you land your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best AngularJS training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best AngularJS training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
AngularJS Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3
- Anatomy of a CSS rule set
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Multiple Column Layouts
- User Interface
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Functions, Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formatting
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Variables and Operators and Control structures, Objects and Properties
- “Normal” objects and functions, Dates
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weak maps, Weak Sets,
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Arrays and Functions, Custom Objects, Inner functions and Closures
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties and Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
5. Prototype chain
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Example: Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Data Binding
Introduction to Angular latest frameworks