.NET Training in Marathahalli
The .NET is an open source cross platform from Microsoft, which can be used to build dynamic web applications, web services, mobile applications, desktop applications, gaming, IoT, cloud services and lot more. .NET Framework, .NET Enterprise Servers, Building block services and Visual Studio .NET are the core technologies of .NET platform. It simplifies software development (Windows or WEB) by building XML Web services applications. C# is the modern and general purpose language, approved by ECMA and ISO.
.NET Job Opportunities
- .NET is suitable for the freshers and beginners, who are passionate to work on web application development.
- Having strong ASP.NET experience with MySQL or SQL Server or Oracle can be a feather on your cap to get .NET developer/architect job.
- Having .NET as a co-skill with SQL Server, Win forms can get you a job as a Software engineer.
- Having strong .NET as a co-skill with SharePoint can get you a job as a .NET SharePoint developer.
- Once you gained a few years of experience in .NET as a co-skill along with ADO.NET, JQuery, MVC and bootstrap will make you eligible to be a .NET Full Stack developer.
- JP Morgan, Accenture, Capgemini, Aricent, Philips, Iris, HCL, KPMG, FIS, GE, Hexaware, E&Y, Datamatics are some of the companies that hire for .NET developers.
Expand your .NET job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy offers hands on training in .NET course. It offers excellent subject coverage and friendly staff. Trainers are easily approachable. Their schedules are flexible with your time and you get training at low fee. They provide you three kinds of training. classroom, online and weekend class. You can choose whatever you want according to your flexible time.
Prerequisites for .NET
- NO Prerequisites to learn .NET. Anyone who is interested in .NET and web app development can learn this course easily.
- Basic understanding on programming syntax and C/C++ will be beneficial.
- If you are ready proceed with MVC.NET, XML and AngularJS course, to become an efficient .NET developer / Web app developer.
- If you are completely new to .NET, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the .NET fundamentals.
Our .NET Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best .NET training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this .NET training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our .NET syllabus includes .NET framework, C#, classes & objects, namespace, arrays, collections & generics, file I/O streams, remoting & reflection, SQL Server, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, web forms and lot more. For the detailed .NET course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our .NET training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide .NET classroom course and .NET online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence with this .NET training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best .NET training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best .NET training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
.NET Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. .Net Framework
- CLR, CLS & CTS
- Compilation process in .NET
- Assemblies & Versioning
- Language Syntax
- Data Types, Variables & Operators
- Conditional Statements & Looping Structures
- Garbage Collection and Finalization
- Exception Handling
3. Classes & Objects
- Classes and Objects
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Constructors and Destructors
- Structures, Enumerations
- Boxing & Unboxing
- Data Abstraction
- Namespace, Nested Namespace
- Delegates & Events
- Properties, Indexer & Indexer Overload
- Errors and Exceptions
6. Arrays, Collections & Generics
- Single Dimension Array, Multi Dimension Array
- Generic Collections
7. File I/O and Streams
- Working with Directories and Files
- Read and write file
8. Remoting & Reflection
- Application Domain
- MarshalByRef Object
9. SQL Server
- DML DDL Functions
- Jins & Views
- Functions & Stored Procedure
- Triggers & Cursors
10. ADO.NET (Working with Database)
- Overview of ADO.NET
- Connected vs Disconnected Architecture
- Data Connection Object
- Data Command Object
- Data Adapter Object
- Data Readers
- Data Sets & Data Adapters
- Structure of Dataset
- Execute Non Query
- Execute Reader
- Execute Scalar
11. ASP.NET 4.0
- Introduction to Web Programming
- Client / Server Technology
- Understanding Web Server IIS
12. Page Life Cycle
- Intrinsic Objects in ASP.Net
13. Web Form
- Web Control Class
- Creating Web Forms Application
- Handling Images
- Navigating between Pages
- Managing Server Controls
- Server Control Events
- Using HTML Controls
- Using Data Controls
- Repeater Control
14. Validation Controls
- ASP.Net validation controls
- Configuring validation controls
15. State Management
- Preserving State in Web Applications
- Using Cookies to Preserve State
- ASP.NET Session State
- Application State
16. User Controls
- Creating User Controls
- Interacting with User Controls
- Loading User Controls Dynamically
17. Master Pages & Themes
- Simple Master Page Nested Master Page
- Configuring Master Page Creating Themes
- Applying Themes
- Applying Stylesheet
18. Uploading Files
- Using FileUpload Control
- Setting the location and filename to upload the files
19. Handling Emails
- Protocols for Email
- Sending Mails
- Managing Attachments
20. ASP.NET Web Services
- Introduction to XML Web services
- Creating Web Service
- Setting the Web Service Attribute
- Test and Run Your Web Service
- Consuming a Web Service in Client
- Consuming a Third Party Web service
- Publishing Web Applications.
- Create Web Setup Project.