Oracle Training in Marathahalli
Oracle is one of the popular and everlasting database technologies in the IT market. Cloud scale simplicity, rapid data analytics and data security can be implemented easily in Oracle. It is a powerful query tool in the database field and it goes well with several front end technologies (Python, C C++, Java) and web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML). Oracle DB provides the best solution for big data issues, DB security, DB management, data warehousing, cloud migration and storage management. From small scale businesses to enterprise level industries, Oracle is the best DB, providing industry’s leading on-premises and cloud based solutions to achieve effective data management.
Oracle Job Opportunities
- Oracle is especially suitable for the freshers and beginners, who are passionate about work with Oracle database.
- If you already have work experience on product implementation and configuration and good understanding on database schema, then Oracle PL/SQL can be an add-on to distinguish your profile from many others. You will be equipped to find Oracle developer opportunities easily.
- Having multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata can be a feather on your cap and can get you Database Architect job.
- Having one of the front-end technologies like Java, Angular, ASP.NET and database can get you a job as a Full Stack developer.
- L&T, Marvell, TCS, Accenture, JPMorgan, Societe Generale, Infosys, EdgeVerve, Oracle are some of the companies that hire for Oracle developers.
- Expand your Oracle job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Global Training Marathahalli (TIB Academy) gives training on Oracle PL/SQL database language. They have expertise trainers who handle classes effectively. They provide live oracle classroom training with real time problems.
Prerequisites for Oracle
- NO prerequisites to learn Oracle SQL.
- Basic RDBMS knowledge will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our real-time trainers are here to teach you and coach you from the Oracle fundamentals.
Our Oracle Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Oracle training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced industrial professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time experience in their particular technologies. In this Oracle training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our Oracle syllabus includes RDBMS concepts, DDL (data definition language like CREATE, ALTER, etc.), DML (data manipulation language like SELECT, INSERT, DELETE etc.), DCL (data control language like GRANT REVOKE etc.) and a lot more. For the detailed Oracle course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Oracle training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Oracle classroom course and Oracle online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You can surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Oracle training. Our connections and networks in the job world will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Oracle training course in Marathahalli. Here, you can get the best Oracle training and placement guidance in reasonable and affordable cost.
Oracle Training course Syllabus
- Oracle Basics
- Database models
- ER Model Overview
- Data types
- Understanding Test Database
- Basics Queries
- Removing Duplicates
- Arithmetic and String functions
- DML Operations – Insert, Update and Delete
- Data filters and Data Sorting
- Using operators
- AND, OR, NOT
- ANY, SOME
- Order By etc
2. Complex Query Design – Part 1
- Cartesian Product
- Equi and Non-Equi Joins
- Self Join
- Outer Joins – Left, Right and Full Outer
- Single Row Functions
- String Functions
- Number Functions
- Date Manipulation
- Implicit and Explicit Type Conversions
- Nested Functions
- NVL, NVL2, NULLIF, COALESCE
- Conditional Expressions – Case and Decode
- Advanced data Insert, Update and Delete operations
3. Complex Query Design – Part 2
- Data Aggregation and Filtering
- Grouping Queries
- Using Grouping functions – AVG, MIN, MAX, COUNT, DISTINCT COUNT etc
- Filtering Summarized Data – HAVING Clause
- Multi Join Grouping Queries
- Sub Query
- Single Row Sub Query
- Multi Row Sub Query
- Multi Level and Multi Row Sub Query
- Using IN, ALL, ANY etc operators
- Co-related Sub Query
- DML operations using sub query and corelated subquery
4. Database Objects and Advanced Concepts
- T SQL
- Read Consistency
- Database Objects – Create, Alter and Drop
- Simple and Complex Views
- Inline Views
- Security – User Management
- Create, Alter, Drop Users
- Create, Alter, Drop Roles
- Managing user accessibility (privileges)
- Oracle Internal Tables
Oracle PL/SQL Training course Syllabus
- PL SQL Basics
- Anonymous Blocks
- Data types
- Nested blocks and Variable Scopes
- Control Structures
- Basic Programs
- Select Operations
- DML Operations
- PL SQL Records
- INDEX BY Tables
- Data Insertion
- Data Traversing
- Data Retrieve
- Exception Handling
- Exception Types
- Handling Exceptions
- Pre defined Exceptions
- User defined Exceptions
- Error Number and Error Message
2. Cursors and Routines
- Implicit Cursors
- Explicit Cursors
- Cursor For Loops
- Cursor with parameters
- Reference Cursors
- Procedures – Create, Replace, Drop
- Creating Procedures
- Formal Vs Actual Parameters
- Nested Procedures
- Overloading Procedures
- Exception handling and propagation
- Functions – Create, Replace, Drop
- Creating Functions
- Nested Functions
- Overloading Functions
- Nesting Functions and Procedures
- Functions in Select and DML Queries
- Oracle Internal Tables for managing Procedures and Functions
- Packages – Create, Replace, Drop
- Package Basics
- Package Specification
- Package Body
- Global constants
- Bodiless Packages
- Writing Stored Procedures and Functions in Pacakges
- Stand alone Stored Procedures
- One-Time Procedures
- Exception Handling
- Using Oracle Supplied Packages
- Execute Immediate
- Creating and Managing Server Jobs
- Exporting data in files
- Oracle Internal Tables for Package management
4. Triggers, LOBs etc
- Lob Overview
- Creating Server Directory
- Storing BFiles
- Handling CLOBS
- Triggers – Create, Replace, Drop
- Trigger Basics
- Trigger Types
- Database Triggers
- DML Triggers Overview
- Statement Triggers
- Row Level Triggers
- INSTEAD OF Trigger
- SECURITY Triggers
- Trigger Management
- Oracle Internal Tables for Trigger Management
Oracle DB Interview Questions
1. How can you Rollback a particular part of a procedure or any PL/SQL Program?
2. Is there a PL/SQL Engine in SQL*Plus?
3. What are the different types of Exceptions?
4. What is the basic use of a Cursor?
5. What is the basic difference between a Procedure and a Function?
6. What are the modes of parameters in a PL/SQL Procedure?
7. What are the different components of a PL/SQL trigger?
8. Describe the disadvantage of Database Trigger over Stored Procedures?
9. What are the properties of a Database?
10. How can you take an Input from a User of the Database?
11. What is %rowtype used for?
12. What are the Parameters for raise_application_errror()?
13. What is a Statement Level Trigger?
14. How can you assign a Name to an Un-Named PL/SQL Exception Block?
15. What is Mutating Table Error?
16. Explain Bulk Collect.
17. Enlist Concurrency Control Schemes.
18. Enlist the methods to recover from Deadlock
19. Enlist the packages provided by the Oracle for use by the Developers?
20. Enlist the Attributes of a Cursor in PL/SQL.