Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli
About Oracle DBA
From small scale to large scale industries, every organization requires several database administrators to manage and maintain the developers and users application database. Cloud scale simplicity, rapid data analytics, data security and system security maintenance, storage management, Oracle server installation and upgrades, Oracle application installation and upgrades, user access management, performance management, database recovery are some of the highlights of an Oracle DBA’s roles and responsibilities. An Oracle DBA has rights to modify the database schema if required. Generally, Oracle DBA roles and responsibilities can be effectively understood and performed by an Oracle DB developer.
Oracle DBA Job Opportunities
- Make yourself strong in RDBMS concepts, Dataguard and DB administration to find more opportunities for “Oracle DBA” jobs.
- Start learning ASM, Dataguard and RAC along with Oracle DBA to make yourself eligible for “Senior DBA” jobs.
- Oracle DBA is specifically suitable for people who have key skills of database development, RDBMS and performance tuning techniques. Currently, there are plenty of opportunities for experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- IBM, Oracle, Wipro, Infosys, MPhasis, Hexaware, Capgemini are some of the companies that hire for Oracle database administrators.
- If you are a newbie to Oracle DBA, then you need proper training and real time experience in any RDBMS and Oracle SQL and PL/SQL for at least 3 years. That will help you meet the current market trends and demands. Expand your Oracle DBA job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
- Many startups employs even freshers for Oracle DBA roles, preferably with OCA certification.
Global Training Marathahalli (TIB Academy) gives training on Oracle PL/SQL database language. They have expertise trainers who handle classes effectively. They provide live oracle classroom training with real time problems.
Prerequisites for Oracle DBA
- Basic RDBMS and Oracle SQL knowledge.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the Oracle DB fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What are the ACID properties of RDBMS?
- What are the difference between commit and rollback?
- What is meant by concurrency in RDBMS?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of server administration?
Our Oracle DBA Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Oracle DBA training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced industrial professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time experience in their particular technologies. In this Oracle DBA training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a differentiated learning environment. Our Oracle DBA syllabus includes DB architecture, storage, security, backup, recovery, flashback, globalization and DB corruption and a lot more. For the detailed Oracle DBA course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Oracle DBA training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Oracle DBA classroom course and Oracle DBA online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Oracle DBA training. Our connections and networks in the job world will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Oracle DBA training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Oracle DBA training and placement guidance in reasonable and affordable cost.
Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
2. Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
3. Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
4. Managing the oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
5. Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
6. Administering user Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
7. Managing schema objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
8. Managing undo data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor
9. Implementing Oracle database security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail