MVC.NET Training in Marathahalli
MVC (Model-View-Controller) is basically an architectural, lightweight and visual studio code template that can be used to create .NET applications. Rapid response, TDD friendly (Test Driven Development), extensibility, scalability and security (authorization and authentication) are some of the benefits of MVC, that attracts the developer. Powerful and pattern based solutions are available in MVC to develop dynamic websites. Generally, ASP.NET is a web form of Microsoft whereas MVC is a visual studio code template with NO behind codes. So MVC stands out better than the ASP Web form.
MVC.NET Job Opportunities
- MVC.NET is suitable for the experienced people, who are passionate to work on web technologies.
- Having MVC.NET as a co-skill with automation, SQL, ADO.NET, user control, WCF can get you a job as a .NET MVC Senior developer.
- Having MVC.NET as a co-skill with WCF, JQuery, XSLT, AngularJS and NodeJS can get job as web designer.
- Having MVC.NET as a co-skill with Drupal, PHP and MySQL can get you a job as a Senior Drupal developer.
- Accenture, Mphasis, Capgemini, Iris, Zen3, Hexaware, Oracle, NTT Global and consulting companies like Virtusa are some of the companies that hire for .NET developers.
Expand your .NET job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
TIB Academy gives you best MVC .NET training. They provide real time and practical training. They concentrate on improving technical skills. They provide well structured classroom with enabled free wifi, course materials and projectors. They schedule classes according to the student’s convenience. They offer training at low cost.
Prerequisites for MVC.NET :
- Basic .NET and web designing knowledge.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the .NET fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is .NET and why .NET?
- What is interface?
- What is inheritance?
- What are the different types of Constructors in C#?
Our MVC.NET Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best MVC.NET training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this MVC.NET training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. MVC.NET syllabus includes classes, objects, packages, composition, exception handling, inheritance, generics, serialization, JDBC and lot more. For the detailed MVC.NET course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our MVC.NET training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide MVC.NET classroom course and MVC.NET online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots. You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this MVC.NET training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best MVC.NET training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best MVC.NET training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
MVC.NET Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. Overview of the ASP.NET MVC
- Introduction of ASP.NET MVC
- Role of Model, View, and Controller
- How ASP.NET MVC Works
- Benefits of using ASP.NET MVC
- Comparison of ASP.NET VS ASP.NET MVC
2. Getting started with MVC and its Action Result type
- Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET MVC project
- Creating views
- Defining controllers
- Defining a data model
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
- Types of Action Result in MVC
3. Creating an application in MVC using Razor view engine
- Creating strongly-typed views
- Understanding URLs and action methods
- TempData, view Bag and View Data with example
- Data Annotations
- Validation in MVC
- Razor Basics and Implementation of Razor view
- Accessing Model Data in Razor views
- Defining and using HTML Helpers
- Defining and Designing a layout Page
- Defining and using partial views
4. Using Ajax and Jquery with ASP.NET MVC
- Overview of AJAX
- Using AJAX Action Links
- Overview of jQuery
- jQuery Techniques
- Using post and get methods in jquery
- Using AJAX and Jquery in MVC with Example
5. Overview of Entity Framework and its Approches
- Over View of Entity Framework
- Code First Approach with example
- Model First Approach with example
- Database First Approach with example
6. Working with ASP .NET MVC Applications using EF Approches code first, Model first, Database First
- ASP.NET application architecture best practices
- Implementing a Repository and Entity Framework Data Model
- Define Dependency Injection
- Using Dependency Injection
- Accessing a Repository in controller
7. Import and Export Excel file in MVC
- Basics of I/O classes in MVC
- Basics of input and output streams.
- Create the excel document with records and create the view to upload/import the excel
- How to import an excel from view to the database
- Export the Data from Database to excel