ETL Testing Training in Marathahalli
ETL stands for Extract-Transform-Load. In data warehousing, ETL testing is to perform verification and validation on each and every phase of the ETL lifecycle. This process required to ensure that the data is loaded from a source to the destination after the business transformation is accurate. It also involves in data verification at various middle stages between source and destination. Production validation testing, Source to Target Testing, Metadata Testing, Data Completeness Testing, Data Accuracy Testing, Data Transformation Testing, Data Quality Testing, Incremental ETL Testing and GUI/Navigation Testing are the types of ETL testing.
ETL Testing Job Opportunities
- ETL testing jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in software testing and data warehousing.
- Having strong ETL experience with practical knowledge on Informatica and DataStage can be a feather on your cap and get you ETL test engineer job.
- Having ETL as a co-skill with business intelligence and SQL can get you a job as a ETL developer.
- Having ETL as a co-skill along with project management, agile and SDLC can get job as technical project manager.
- Having ETL as a co-skill along with MSBI, SQL and NoSQL can get job as Data warehousing specialist.
- Accenture, CGI, Oracle, Capgemini, IBM, AllState, Mindtree, QualComm, Tech Mahindra, Sutherland, Oracle and JPMorgan are some of the companies that hire for PowerShell developers.
- Expand your ETL testing job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Training Marathahalli provides the best job based ETL training. Their ETL training makes you feel working in live project. They provide latest software testing job updation. Their trainers are very much proficient in ETL. They provide individual attention to the students. They provide placement assistance. They provide comfort class timings to the students.
Prerequisites for ETL testing :
- Basic understanding on software testing and SQL will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the PowerShell fundamentals.
Are you a beginner? Evaluate yourself with the following basic prerequisite questions.
- What is meant by data warehousing?
- What is meant by Data Integration?
- What is meant by ETL process?
- What is the difference between OLTP and OLAP?
- What are the different types of testing?
Our ETL testing Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best ETL testing training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this ETL testing training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our ETL testing syllabus includes ETL process, data warehousing & BI concepts, OLAP and OLTP, data marts, dimensional modeling, tables and lot more. For the detailed ETL testing course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our ETL testing training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide ETL testing classroom course and ETL testing online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this ETL testing training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best ETL testing training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best ETL testing training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
ETL Testing Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
1. DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
2. ETL Testing
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create estimations
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the developer team
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness
- Data transformation
- Data quality
- Performance and scalability
- Integration testing
- User-acceptance testing
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
3. Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures
- Error handling procedures