Agile and Scrum Training in Marathahalli
Agile and Scrum are the most preferred methodology of working in current IT world, especially to promote the software development process via disciplined project management, leadership philosophy, accountability and business approach. Primarily it aligns the development process with customer needs and company goals. Agile means swift or speed whereas Scrum is the best way of building products to meets the customer requirements.
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over documentation
- Customer collaboration over contracts
- Responding to change over following plan
are some of the principles stated as per agile manifesto.
Agile and Scrum Job Opportunities
- Agile and Scrum jobs are especially suitable for the people, who have skills in project management, agile development, scrumming, SDLC and consulting.
- Having strong Agile and Scrum experience with software development and web technologies can be a feather on your cap and get you Technical Lead job.
- Having Agile and Scrum as a co-skill with project management can get you a job as a Technical Project Manager.
- If you are certified in Scrum, it can get job as Scrum Master.
- Capgemini, Virtusa, Mphasis, Accenture, JP Morgan are some of the companies that hire for Scrum Masters.
- Expand your Scrum Master job opportunities and maximize the chances by acquiring the best support and training from TIB Academy.
Hi. I am Ramu. I have undergone Agile and scrum training in Training Marathahalli. I trained by Very professional trainers. They helped me to have a complete idea about Agile and scrum. I am very thankful to my trainers and Training Marathahalli institute Management.
Prerequisites for Agile and Scrum
- No Prerequisites to learn Agile and Scrum.
- Basic knowledge on software development life cycle will be beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be easier for you to learn. Otherwise, our experienced professionals are here to teach you and coach you from the SDLC fundamentals.
Our Agile and Scrum Training and Support
TIB Academy is one of the best Agile and Scrum training institutes in Marathahalli. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. Currently, they are all working in top rated MNCs and Corporates, carrying years of real time industrial experience in their particular technologies. In this Agile and Scrum training in Marathahalli, you will be experiencing a unique learning environment. Our Agile and Scrum syllabus includes traditional waterfall process, agile movement and lot more. For the detailed Agile and Scrum course syllabus, please check below.
Usually, our Agile and Scrum training sessions are scheduled during weekday mornings (7AM – 10AM), weekday evenings (7PM – 9:30PM) and weekends (flexible timings). We do provide Agile and Scrum classroom course and Agile and Scrum online course, both on weekdays and weekends based upon the student’s preferred time slots.
You will surely enhance your technical skills and confidence via this Agile and Scrum training. Our connections and networks in the job market will help you to achieve your dream job easily. Compared to other training institutes, we are offering the best Agile and Scrum training course in Marathahalli, Bangalore, where you can get the best Agile and Scrum training and placement guidance for reasonable and affordable cost.
Agile and Scrum Training in Marathahalli Syllabus
- Agile awareness and changing the way we work
- Agile Manifesto & Principles
- History of Agile
- Agile vs Waterfall
- Agile methods
- Form, Storm, Norm, Perform
- Inspect & Adapt
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Challenges
- Understanding Scrum
- Scrum History
- Scrum Cycle
- Ham and Eggs
- Key Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Release Planning
- Backlog Grooming
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum / Standup
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done
- Definition of Ready
- A typical Release Plan
- Best Practices
- Product Back log
- Agile board
- IBM – CLM Suite
4. SAFe – Introduction
- Scaled Agile Framework